Thursday, April 18, 2013

What's for Dinner: Ham and Potato Casserole

Get your Crock pots out folks! 
I love anything I can make with my crock pot. 

This yummy dish I have been dying to make. Tonight is food shopping night, so Friday or Saturday I will be making this. I just need a few items from the store for this recipe: sour cream, hash browns and  cream of chicken soup... I will not be putting in onions... I hate them !!!!! 

I found this recipe on Six Sister's Stuff.

Slow Cooker Ham and Potato Casserole
Ingredients:
1 (30 oz) package frozen hash brown potatoes, cubed or shredded
1 tablespoon dried minced onion
1 teaspoon salt
1 (8 oz) container sour cream
1 (10.75 oz) can reduced fat cream of chicken soup 
2 cups grated cheddar cheese
2 cups cooked chopped ham (ham leftovers are perfect for this recipe!)
1/4 cup butter, melted
1 (6 oz) package, herb-seasoned stuffing mix

Directions:
Spray slow cooker with non-stick cooking spray. Combine hash browns, dried onion, salt, sour cream, cream of chicken soup, cheese, and ham and place in slow cooker. Sprinkle stuffing mix over top, then drizzle melted butter over stuffing. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or high 2-4 hours.



No comments:

Post a Comment